Friday, November 5, 2010

boys and their "own" toys...

Do you have 2 children sharing a room?
Are they at the age where they are starting to have "their" own stuff?
Do they need a space of their own?
Are you getting sick of the piles of stuff?
Do your kids like Legos?
Do they always have something that they "just can't break apart because it took all day"?

Then I have the solution for you...

The Trofast storage system from Ikea. Santa brought both of my boys each their own tower. Santa was a little nervous spending $65 dollars/kid (that includes the bins too), but I can tell you now...4 months later that it was the BEST decision ever!! Gone are the days of the piles of stuff that look useless to me but were treasures to them. Gone are the days of the never ending battle to get them to throw stuff away or find a place for it! The rule now is: If it doesn't fit in your "secret drawers" then it can't stay!

One of my favorite parts is that it is flat on the top...the perfect place for all of those "please don't make me break this apart!" Lego masterpieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment