Thursday, November 18, 2010

bath time bucket...

 I can't believe that it took me almost 9 years of bathing children to finally create this bucket!! 

After years and years of gathering all the things I would need to use to get the kids clipped, brushed, and lotioned EVERY SINGLE TIME I bathed them I finally thought, "why don't I just put it all in one bucket and stick it under the sink!"  In the past I would grab MY  clippers and brush, grab the lotion off of the baby changing table and some Q-tips out of MY drawer...then I would have to put it all back again when I was done.  To create this bucket I bought a cheap new brush, clippers, and a bottle of lotion.  I used a disposable kid cup to hold a large handful of Q-tips and voila instant bath bucket.

Bucket contents:
  • Brush
  • lotion
  • nail clippers
  • comb
  • cup
  • Q-tips 




    Also here is a picture of one of my favorite bath time MUST HAVE items.  It is a huge bath cup that I bought at Wal-Mart a few years back.  I makes washing out shampoo super easy! (It also makes filling up a baby bathtub a breeze too!)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment