Thursday, November 4, 2010

meet the mom...

Born and raised in Utah. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I married the love of my life almost 16 years ago. I am a stay at home mom of 5 kids. Two boys ages 14 and 13, a sassy sweet 10 year old girl, and two more boys ages 7 and 5! They are my joy!

My goal as a stay at home mom (SAHM) has been to create a loving, safe, fun, orderly, and fabulous home. I enjoy being involved in the lives of my kids. In the past 14 years of being a mommy I have tried lots of things to help me achieve and work on my goal. Some have worked and some have failed miserably. I love to think of ways to make our home run smoother and to make my "mommy life" a little easier. I don't have everything figured out by any stretch of the imagination, but I do think I have a few wee bits of wisdom to share at this stage in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment