Friday, November 5, 2010

keeping track of time...


Staying on time... I bought 3 generic egg timers at Wal-Mart and put each kids name on them. What does this do to help me stay "organized" you might ask...Well...in my house each kid has a zillion things that I need to keep timed! Like 20 minutes of reading, or 20 minutes of piano practice, or time out, or quiet time in the afternoons. I find it totally over whelming when my kids yell..."Mom how many more minutes do I have?" "I don't know!!" I found myself saying back. They would each start at different times, but close enough to each other that I would get confused as to who started when...Now they each have a timer to help keep track of all of the "minutes" of work they have to do.

Simple and easy, yet SO helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment